Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Audiobook – Stephen Fry
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Audiobook is the second book in the Harry Potter Audiobook series by J.K. It’s now available in audible format, mp3 is about 11 hrs and 5 mins long, and the narration by Stephen Fry is so appealing that you’re attracted immediately and will keep you hooked for the entire time listening!
Download and listen for free Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Audiobook with AudiobooksForSoul!
All Harry Potter wants is to get away from the Dursleys and go back to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he’s packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature named Dobby – who says that if Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike.
And strike it does. For in Harry’s second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor, Gilderoy Lockheart, a spirit named Moaning Myrtle who haunts the girls’ bathroom, and the unwanted attentions of Ron Weasley’s younger sister, Ginny.
But each of these seem minor annoyances when the real trouble begins, and someone–or something–starts turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects… Harry Potter himself.
Listen and download other Harry Potter Audiobook:
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone Audiobook
- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Audiobook
- Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Audiobook
- Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire Audiobook
- Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix Audiobook
- Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince Audiobook
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Audiobook
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Audiobook
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Audiobook
- Harry Potter: Quidditch Through the Ages Audiobook
- Harry Potter: The Tales of Beedle the Bard Audiobook